Specification of Handheld electric capping machine:
Power Supply: 220V/60HZ
Chuck Size Available:10-20 MM 20-30 MM 30-40 MM 40-50 MM
Standard Units Chuck: x 2
Hand Too:l x1
Spring Balancer: x1
Rubber insert: x4
Reactive rate(W): 80
Work: electric capping
Case: plastic material
Production capacity: (times/min),depending on the worker,s operation.
Applicable bottles of high: (mm):random
Hand-held electric Capping Machine easy to carry, can be easily used to tighten loose, or spin a variety of caps. The adjustable clutch can effectively avoid the cap damage and reduce the wear and tear inside the plug. Once the cap is fully tightened, the machine automatically stop rotating head that you can cap the next operation.
The capping machine include: host, aluminum capping head and buffer.
OPERATION on handheld capper equipment semi automatic:
- Put Chuck onto the Cap to be tightened
- Push down switch to active the Capper
- The Capper starts and tightens the cap
- The Capper automatically shuts off while reaching the pre set torque
How-to about Handheld capping machine
- (1) Directly plug in the 220V’s 3-outlet power socket that connects with ground wire.
- (2) Place the reversible switch to the required position (downward is forward rotation, upward is backward rotation, middle is for neutral).
- (3) Insert the screw capping head into the main bearing mouth, and push it into the right place by positioning to the U-slot.
- (4) Moving the moment adjusting collar to the required place(the moment increases in clockwise, otherwise decrease).
- (5) Accurately position the screw capping caps to the screw and press the pressure lever switch, it will start.
Matters Need Attention
- (1) This instrument must be used under a circuit that having a ground line.
- (2) This instrument cannot be used in wet, corrosive and high-density dust atmosphere.
- (3) To protect the breadboard and the electric motor, you cannot change the reversible switch that in operation. Or it will shorten the device lifetime.
- (4) You should not dissemble the instrument in case of its failure within the warranty time, what is suggested is to take it to the appointed maintenance station, or you will take the consequences by yourself.
Capping samples :