Technical Parameters of oil filling line
Filling volume 1ml to 120ml(filling volume customized)
Rated voltage: 220Ｖ/50Hz(110V/60HZ customized)
Machine Power: 850Ｗ Oil Hopper size:150Liter
Air Pressure: 0.5-0.7MPa
Air consumption: 1m3/min
Current : 2.4A Size: 2600*2400*2000mm
Hair care oil filling press capping machine with bottles arranging system is mainly used for filling the small plastic bottles with curved type caps. The machine specially designed according to customer's samples adopts the press-capping structure instead of traditional screw-type capping system due to the flip-flap caps. There is no screw type in the caps; Alternatively it is the lock type caps which requires the arc-shaped structure in the capping head to notch with the caps type. The compact type 6 heads oil filling capping machine is a customized one manufactured based on the large quantityof samples like caps and bottles which finally have been completed for the hair oil filling-capping production process. The kind of product is common in south eastern asia and south-Asia countries where there plant many coconut trees which offer the raw materials for making hair care oil. Thus this kind of filling machine becomes more and more popular in the lands.
* Notes prior to first use*
- 1: Before the machine is plugged in, make sure the power switch is in the closed state, and then follow the instruction.
- 2: If the machine does not run in a long time, it should be wiped with a piece of dry cloth and must not be cleaned with any corrosive cleaning agent.
- 3: It is strictly prohibited to spurt any liquid into the electric box of the machine, so as to avoid corrosion to the internal electrical components and cause short circuit.
- 4: Check according to the equipment packing list models, specifications and quantity of the equipment and materials to make sure that they meet the requirements of design and product standards and accompanied by certificates of conformity.
- 5: Check the appearance of the equipment to make sure that it is free from any deformation, damage and corrosion, and all spindles that they should be flexibly rotating without any blockage.
- 6: This machine is working under single phase AC 230V, and the flat 3-legged power plug should be plugged into the power socket with a ground wire.
Drawing&structure of oil liquid filling capping line:
Configuration of rotary filling press capping machine with bottles arranging system:
|4||90W speed-adjusting motor||yako||3|
|5||200W three-phase motor||Yako||2|
|6||370W three-phase motor||Yako||1|
|10||Cabinet made of SS304,Main parts made of Alumina and Chrom-plating as well as SS304;|
Instructions for Head Filling Electrical Operation
I. Turn on the power button and enter into the following interface:
This screen provides the information about the manufacturer, contact number and the system operating language, etc.
Clickwherein the column “English” is displayed in English; click column “Chinese”, and the screen is displayed in Chinese.
II. Click and enter into the following screen
This screen provides the client with the following functions such as initiation, stop, output count, reset and the cleaning of turn tale, etc.
1. Device initiation
Clickthis button; when displaying “Auto”, and eliminating other faults, click this button, the device can be normally initiated.
2. Data reset
When the state column displays “Production batch count complete!”, click , and the numerical value of the output count column is displayed as 0.
3. Cleaning of the turn plate
Click and the numerical value of the output count column is displayed as 0.
3. Cleaning of the turn plate
Click this button , and the bottle unscrambler is stopped; when the material on the turn plate is cleaned up, the bottle unscrambler can be normally operated.
III. Click to enter into the following screen
This screen refers to the manual debugging page, comprising three working stations: oiling, placing the outer lid and pressing the outer lid.
Each station comprises single-step action and single cycle action. These functions are mainly used for commissioning.
IV. Click to enter into the following screen:
This page shows the working station selecting switches; three working station switches are at “ON” under the normal production condition.
V. Click to enter into the following screen:
This screen provides the consumer with various technological parameters.
► Oil suction pump rising speed: if the value is greater, the speed of the oil suction stepping motor will be faster.
► Oil suction pump diving speed: if the value is greater, the descent speed of the oil suction stepping motor will be faster.
►Filling nozzle rising speed: if the value is greater, the descent speed of the filling pinhead to the bottle mouth will be faster.
►Filling nozzle diving speed: if the value is greater, the ascent speed of the pinhead will be faster after filling.
► Filling volume: required for filling one bottle.
►Lid pressing complete staying time: the stay time after the pressing lid station is placed properly.
►Lid in place staying time: stay a certain time after the outer lid of the upper station is placed properly, and the cylinder turns back.
VI. Alarm and the method for processing the fault
1. Press the emergent stop
When the touch screen displays “Emergency”, it indicates that the emergent stop button has been pressed, and any button is invalid.
Processing method: open the emergent stop button.
2. When the touch screen displays “Production batch count complete!”
Processing method: open the monitor operating screen, and click the reset button; at this time, the value displayed on “Output” column shall be 0.
Bottles Samples&Wooden case packing for 6 heads oil filling press capping machine